- THE BODHI TREE seeks collaboration, association and assistance of likeminded driven individuals for advancing the cause of social welfare through skill and knowledge sharing.
- You can volunteer with us and share your skills as teachers, counselors or life skill trainer.
- You can provide financial support for infrastructure development at our centers so that we can better equip ourselves for our students.
- You can volunteer with THE BODHI TREE and share your skills as teachers, counselors or life skill trainer.
- Teaching is conducted by a core group of volunteers who are trained by ‘Teach for India’ fellows.
Who can volunteer?
- Students /Graduates/Working professionals, who able to devote 2 to 10 hours per week at either of the two centers.
- Be self-motivated, organized and willing to help
- THE BODHI TREE offers internships to students and graduates interested in learning the methods of teaching and capacity building. Interns will be paired with a core team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- THE BODHI TREE seeks to partner with government schools and low-income private schools to provide support to students, who belong to low-income communities.
- The programs are conducted after school hours at the two centers of THE BODHI TREE.
You can provide financial support for infrastructure development at our centers so that we can better equip ourselves for our students.
We welcome with gratitude any donation you may deem fit and thank you for your kindness and support.
To Donate via Bank electronic domestic transfers/NEFT transfer, details are below:
- Account Name: THE BODHI TREE
- Account Number: 91892010026554
- Name of the Bank: SYNDICATE BANK
- Address of the Bank: SYNDICATE BANK , SANGAM VIHAR BRANCH, NEW DELHI- 110062
- Bank IFSC code: SYNB0009189
You can also donate gifts in kind at the center.